- B.A. cum laude in Social Sciences, Virginia Wesleyan College
- J.D., California Western School of Law
- Virginia State Bar
- North Carolina State Bar
- United States District Court – Eastern District of VA
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- United States Supreme Court
Areas of Focus:
- Civil Litigation
- Domestic and Family Law
- Labor and Employment
Community Involvement and Awards:
- Member, Collaborative Divorce Solutions of Tidewater; Virginia Collaborative Professionals; International Collaborative Professionals
- Premier Employment Lawyers Featured Attorney for Chesapeake 2019
- Top Lawyers of 2015, Coastal Virginia Magazine
- Member, Past President – Chesapeake Rotary Club
- Member, Virginia Wesleyan College Alumni Council and Board of Directors
- Active member at my local church
- Volunteer and Leader, Tidewater Council, Boy Scouts of America and Girl Scouts of the Colonial Coast
- Executive Committee – Chesapeake Wine Festival
- Selected to the American Institute of Legal Counsel’s 10 Best of Virginia for Labor and Employment Law
- Selected for 2017, 2018, 2019 & 2020 Virginia Super Lawyers for Family Law
After finishing my law degree, I went into practice for myself for several years, eventually forming a small firm. During this time I made many court appearances, trying cases in the General District Court, Circuit Court, Virginia Court of Appeals, State Corporation Commission, United States Equal Opportunity Commission, Social Security Administration and more. At Davis Law Group, I focus on family law, labor and employment law, and litigation. Our family law practice uses the Collaborative Divorce process, which helps families come to mutually beneficial agreements for distribution of assets and child custody through the process of mediation. Through my memberships with several levels of Collaborative professional organizations, I stay abreast of best practices and methods so that I can help our clients achieve the best results for their unique situation.
My parents and certain teachers were my biggest influencers in my life. My father’s mantra was “You can do anything you put your mind to.” I took that to heart and set high goals for myself because of the belief he instilled in me.
Favorite thing about my job:
I love the daily opportunity to positively impact people’s lives.
In my spare time:
I enjoy spending time with my children and helping them with their activities.