Litigation and domestic law Paralegal
Davis Law Group, a full-service law firm located in Chesapeake, VA and serving the Hampton Roads region for over 30 years, is recruiting for an experienced litigation and domestic law Paralegal.
- Individual should have at least 2 years of experience supporting this practice group.
- Must have experience working with attorneys during all phases of the litigation process, from the initiation of a case to the discovery period through trial and post-trial findings and appeals.
- Individual must have experience using legal research tools like PACER, Lexis, and Westlaw, and computer applications skills utilizing Microsoft Office, MS Word, MS Excel, and Outlook.
- Must demonstrate an ability to establish and implement a case management system to organize and analyze documents and other evidence in complex commercial litigation cases.
- Must have experience in simultaneously handling multiple assignments.
- Must be a self- starter, multi-task oriented, well-organized with strong attention to detail, a team orientation and customer service attitude.
Please forward resume and personal references to SuAnne Bryant.